Skype for Business Enterprise Voice improves business communication & collaboration - streamlining interactions with employees and customers across the globe!
Skype for Business goes where you go! With Skype for Business, users have a single interface to keep track of their contacts’ availability, send IMs, start or join audio, video, or web conferences or make phone calls.
Recording a Skype for Business Meeting
When you record a Skype for Business meeting, you capture audio, video, instant messaging, application sharing, PowerPoint presentations, whiteboard, and polling. Skype for Business saves the recording in MP4 format. Only meeting presenters can record a meeting.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you begin, inform all attendees that you are recording the meeting.Creating a recording
1. In the meeting window, click the Options button, and then click Start Recording.
TIP: If the recording option is dimmed, your audio might not be connected. Click the mic icon to connect audio, then try again.
2. Use the controls at the bottom of the meeting to pause, resume, or stop the recording.
3. To see who else is recording, point to the red recording button.
4. When you’re done, click Stop Recording.
5. Skype for Business automatically saves the recording in MP4 format that plays in Windows Media Player. You can exit the meeting while the recording is being processed.Playing back a recorded meetingWhen your recording has been processed, you can access it to play or send to others. Skype for Business displays a message when the recording is ready. You can click the alert to open Recording Manager, or if you miss that, click Tools on the Skype for Business main window, then click Recording Manager. In the Recording Manager window:
- Click your recording to highlight it, and then click Play on the right side of the Skype for Business main window.
- You can also rename or delete your recording here.
- To share your recording with others, click Browse to locate it, then copy the file to post on a shared location, such as your OneDrive for Business or a SharePoint Online site.
- If you cannot post the recording, check to make sure you have enough space on the page.
TIP: Recordings are saved in the Videos/Skype for Business Recordings folder on your computer.
Ready to be a Skype for Business Meeting Expert?