+ PASSWORD RESET
THE UNIFIER IN UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
CALLTOWER CONNECT simplifies the setup and management of CallTower services facilitated within one easy to use web or mobile application. Manage Cisco, Microsoft Skype for Business, email and conferencing solutions interchangeably by user based within a location. CallTower Connect is the unifier in unified communications.
In December 2016, CallTower CONNECT:USER updates were implemented to increase user experience with customizable theme options, enabled password reset, search feature, expanded provisioning options and much, much, more....
Take a few minutes to check the CONNECT:USER overview video to learn all about the new features!
CONNECT:USER EXPERIENCE IMPROVEMENTS
- CONNECT:USER Facelift - Login to connect with your username and password and check it out! Connect has been rebranded to be better, friendlier and simpler.
- THEME COLORS – Adjust your Connect colors with Themes and Customizations (cookies must be enabled to save theme changes).
- DOWNLOAD PAGE – Effortlessly locate all of your downloads in one central area within the Connect portal.
- SEARCH – Can’t find it? Type your search topic into the new “Search field” located in the top right corner, and let Connect locate it for you.
- MOBILE APP – The mobile app is now dynamic; the site is now scalable to whatever type of device you access the portal from.
- INCREASED BROWSER SUPPORT – Access connect from Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge.
CONNECT PROVISIONING IMPROVEMENTS
PASSWORD RESET AND EMAIL VERIFICATION
As part of our efforts to improve security and provide password reset functionality all users will be asked to enter a valid email address when they login. When a user enters valid login credentials they will be asked to enter an email address. Once the user enters in their email and clicks send, a verification email will be sent to the entered email address. The email will provide a verification link, which once clicked will automatically validate the user.
CISCO MRA PHONES WITH EXPRESS WAY
Cisco MRA (Mobile and Remote Access) phones will be used as the Sipera replacement. A new device type called MRA phone will be added to the Phone Wizard. The following models will be allowed: 8800 series (8865, 8861, 8851, 8845, 8841 and 8811), 7800 series (7861, 7841, 7821, and 7811).
NOTE: Common Area phones cannot be provisioned with MRA because MRA phones require user login credentials.
Log into CONNECT:USER today and check out the new improved experience!