Last week, CallTower hosted a webinar focused on the newest collaboration system from cisco: Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS). HCS delivers industry-leading cloud collaboration services from premier Cisco partners.
Cisco HCS (Hosted Collaboration Solution) will provide your business with every opportunity to be able to move quickly, be efficient, and gain an advantage over the competition by making your workforce stronger. Since Cisco HCS is a hosted solution, you will finally have the stability and flexibility you have been looking for when it comes to the investments you make upfront.
What did we learn about HCS during this webinar? Here are some of the things you missed (and click here to watch the on-demand webinar):
The Market for HCS
Cisco has the largest base of handsets globally, and more than 500 thousand seats Cisco CallManager today with many up for renewal in 2020. Cisco is considered the most secure IP telephone system in the market, delivering them 52% of the marketshare (totaling about 72 million IP handsets). Now, that is one big market to work with.
Cisco’s transition to the cloud is only just getting started as well. Of Cisco’s 290 thousand collaboration customers, only 2% have made the transition – and only 7% of Cisco’s 87 million endpoints and 35 million Active Cisco Jabber Seats have changed over. Those are numbers you can work with.
Cisco HCS provides comprehensive collaboration-as-a-service. The basic capabilities and benefits of this robust offering include:
- Corporate Telephony: Deploy a cloud-hosted PBX for full-featured, enterprise-grade IP telephony for any size organization.
- Unified Communications: Enjoy voice and video calling, mobility, unified messaging, presence, and chat on any device.
- Conferencing: Engage co-workers, customers, and partners. Experience better meetings with high-definition video and screen sharing.
- Contact Center: Create differentiated customer experiences with omnichannel customer care.
HCS Enhanced FeaturesAlong with new Cisco Jabber enhancements, including Visual Voicemail & Hunt Group Support, HCS offers the following enhanced features:
- Visual Voicemail – Visually review messages on phones with supported displays, allowing users to select which messages to open
- Busy Lamp - Combining speed dial and line presence, see which lines on your system are free
- Cisco Unity Connection - For Auto Attendants and Voicemail
- Unity Voicemail - Easier CallTower Connect provisioning and scheduling, plus scheduled Call Routing
- Improved Fraud Detection - Admins can block calls to certain territories on a country-by-country basis
- Enhanced Dial Plan Flexibility - Choose which dial-out number to use, or no number at all
- Dial Plan Enhancements – Enables 10-digit dialing, placing a call directly from Missed Calls and Received Calls without edits
- Custom Phone Wallpaper
Why get HCS from CallTower?
If you have an on-premises Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) based collaboration solution or aging premises communications equipment, HCS provides a clear migration path to cloud-based collaboration. As a Cisco HCS Managed Service Provider, CallTower will continue to provide excellent Cisco services. With enhanced georedundancy and ongoing CallManager implementation functionality, we are uniquely placed in the industry as a paramount Cisco provider.CallTower and Cisco:
- Partners since 2002
- Certified Advance Collaboration Architecture Specialized Partner
- Operating HCS version 12.5
- 1st to deploy CUCM in private cloud
- Running CUCM version 10.5
- CCaaS integrations since 2010
To explore your options regarding unified communication solutions including Cisco HCS, please visit our Solution Tool for on which solution fits you best: