Our devices, smartphones, tablets, laptops, and other pieces of technology allow us to communicate in a wide array of methods.
Not only that, all of these forms of communication now available to us---whether it is through email, social media, or video---instantaneously. Immediate communication is obviously convenient, however, it sets a standard that all new forms of communications (and old forms) must now live up to.Skype for Business is a service that has managed not only to remain relevant and widely used, it has many more benefits than just instant communication. In this post, we will uncover the top five reasons why every professional and business owner should use Skype for Business.
- Easy And Instant File Sharing: Communication takes many forms. Everyone knows that business professionals communicate in more ways than just using their voice. Skype for Business accommodates that by providing easy file sharing options for Skype for Business users. Whether you need to send a message or show some documents to someone during a conference call, Skype for Business allows you to share everything from your desktop view during a conference call, from audio clips to video clips and more. Not only are you able to share important files right away, Skype for Business also accommodates groups, additional voices, and video conferencing.
- Skype For Business is Optimized For Mobile Devices: Nobody relies solely on their desktop computer or laptop to hold audio or video conference calls anymore. Many people do a huge bulk of their communication and business tasks directly on their mobile devices. Skype for Business is designed to format optimally on all mobile devices from tablets to smartphones and everything in between. This means that you can communicate with your colleagues, business partners, and important employees on the go and literally anywhere you have internet access.
- The Impressive Security Features: One of the fragile elements of business communication and sharing confidential pieces of information is the potential risk for hackers and other intrusions. But Skype for Business is built to combat intrusion and keep Skype for Business users totally safe. The instant messenger system built into Skype for Business is completely protected by enterprise-grade security so users will never have to worry about confidential information being compromised as they might when using other forms of communication.
- Seamless Integration With Exchange: Skype for Business pairs effortlessly with other products and apps you regularly use on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or other device. Once Skype for Business is integrated into your system, it will be able to see your daily and weekly schedule as well as all of the contacts in your device. This means you won't have to open up another window to see that information and you will also be able to see who is online for you to communicate with as needed.
- Low-Cost Calls: If you are a business that does a great deal of communication with employees, colleagues, and customers, you know that all of that communication can get quite expensive. But with Skype for Business, you can drastically reduce those costs, even for international calls and video conferences. You will get the same high quality audio and video when communicating with people in other countries or contacting people through mobile devices, without the ridiculously high cost.
Looking for more reasons to use Skype for Business for your business? Or are you curious about the other communication services that our team provides?