CALLTOWER'S MICROSOFT TEAMS.
CallTower was the first solution provider to deliver a Native Office 365 Microsoft Teams experience with global calling plans empowered by a 24/7/365 client services team. This solution ensures a personalized implementation, adoption, training and support strategy. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, CallTower's monitoring and management services provide the highest quality user experience.
The Microsoft Phone System powered by CallTower enables customers to bring their current voice services into the Microsoft Cloud through Teams Direct Routing, Operator Connect for MS Teams and GCC High Teams. CallTower delivers key missing Microsoft Teams UCaaS feature gaps and functionality that are not available through other providers.
CallTower made the transition to Teams Direct Routing Phone System seamless for our users. By performing all the necessary setup in Office 365 prior to, and at the time of, the migration, and conducting training sessions for our users, they provided a real turnkey solution for our new phone system.
Allen Press, System Administrator Supervisor, Richard Wilhite
THE CALLTOWER ADVANTAGE
- Porting between customer's PBX to Teams by CallTower
- Local calling // 70+ Countries
- Managed Direct Routing service through geo-redundant hosted SBC's
- Emergency Services in 30+ Countries
- Live Training and 24/7/365 Support
- No Equipment Needed
- Network and platforms completely optimized for voice
- Re-Route phone calls to other devices when Microsoft has an outage
- Extensive carrier connections with 15+ Voice carriers and 30+ Internet peering partner
- SMS/MMS Text and CRM Integration
- Direct Connectivity to Microsoft
- Analog Device Support - faxes, paging, door buzzers, security gates, credit card machines