SIP Trunking combines communications services with other enterprise data on a single common broadband connection, practically eliminating stranded capacity, expensive step-pricing structures and call blocking, due to the lack of capacity during high demand.
- Delivers mobility, unified communications (UC) and collaboration services
- Enhanced call routing and instant messaging
- HD voice and video
- Comprehensive web portal for end users and administrators
- Supports “bursting” for periods of high volume without call-blocking
- Works with all-IP PBXs, PBX IP interfaces and Integrated Access Devices (IADs)
- Automatic failover, load balancing and remote office capabilities
- SIPconnect compliant
CT Cloud SIP Trunks provide one concurrent call and includes inbound usage. With features such as 911, directory listing and caller name. Our SIP DID Packages combine the most popular SIP features and provide concurrent calls equal to twice the number of DIDs.
Learn how to leverage this powerful Network Services tool in your business today!